This is the first in a series of How To posts which will guide you through a step-by-step process on how to create your first ZUBBit Link which we call a ZUBB link.
If your not sure what a ZUBBit link is then check out the (What is a ZUBBit Link?) article first.
When you’re done, you should end up with something like this http://zubb.it/E5KvZw where you’ll see your brand and call-to-action on a page of your choosing.
The whole process should take no more than 2 minutes!
Creating Your First ZUBB Link
1. From Your Dashboard drop-down the menu under Show All:
2. Select Zubbs (Standard).
3. Click Create Standard Zubb.
4. Enter a valid URL of the link you want to share (the page will be automatically shown behind this dialog).
6. Select a Design from the many system designs we currently have (you will be able to see what the design looks like on the screen).
7. Enter a Brand Name you want to assign to your first Brand (for example BRAND-1).
8. By default, the Brand Image URL will be set to the default no image but you can replace this with another image URL link.
(for now ZUBBit only supports external images – we currently recommend http://pasteboard.co if you need somewhere to host your brand image)
9. Alternatively you could use your Facebook profile photo by clicking on << Fetch and selecting Facebook.
10. Enter a Brand Title (for example this could be your name which would go with your Facebook photo).
11. Enter a valid URL for the Brand Link.
12. Enter a CTA Name you want to assign to your first CTA (for example CTA-1).
13. Enter your CTA Message (this is your Call-to-Action message).
14. Enter what Button Text you want on your CTA button.
15. Enter a valid URL for the Button URL.
16. Once you are happy with how your ZUBB looks click Create Zubb.
17. Click Copy to copy the ZUBB link to the clipboard or click Test to test that the ZUBB link works (keep a note of the ZUBB link so you can start sharing it).
18. You can now share your ZUBB link on all social media platforms, email or even text messages!
Congratulations you have now created your first ZUBBit link!
What next? Well how about checking out Where You Can Use ZUBBit