DMCA Copyright Policy
This website (see our website’s Terms and Conditions for definitions), including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted and owned by The Covert Formula Ltd. All rights reserved.
NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
HOW TO REPORT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please send the Copyright Agent the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that The Covert Formula Lts is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
ONCE A VALID INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE COPYRIGHT AGENT
Upon receiving a valid infringement notification, it is our policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Please contact our Copyright Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at admin [at] thecovertformula.com or at:
Copyright Agent, The Covert Formula Ltd, Bank Gallery, 13 High Street, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1LY, Unitied Kingdom