One of the great features of ZUBBit is auto fetching great content to convert into ZUBBit links, and publish on autopilot using our RSS functionality, 24-7! (what is an RSS Feed?)
But how do you publish your new ZUBBit RSS Feed to your Social Media Channels?
Well in this article I’m going to show you how you can set up your new ZUBBit RSS feed to auto publish to your social media channels using the posting tool, Hootsuite. Note: there are lots of other tools you could also use like Buffer but we prefer Hootsuite, so I’ll show you how we use it as a base example. It will be very similar using other tools.
Step 1: Log into your Hootsuite Account.
Don’t have a Hootsuite Account? Check out the plans here. The amount of Social Media channels you can publish to via Hootsuite depends on the plan you are subscribed to. You can use it to publish to Facebook (Profiles, Pages and Groups), Twitter, LinkedIn (Status Update, Company Pages and Groups) and Instagram.
Step 2: Click on the settings button on the left side and select RSS/Atom Feeds.
Step 3: You will now see the RSS Feeds you currently have set up along with a plus (+) button to let you add a new RSS Feed.
From here you can see the feed’s you have set up and where they will publish to. You can edit/delete them and also switch them on/off
But lets create a new one so – Press the Plus (+) button!
Step 4: Now you will see the add and RSS/Atom feed popup
This is now really simple.
- Enter the RSS Feed from ZUBBit into the Feed URL box.
- Next select the Social Media Channel you wish to publish this to in the “Network to send feed items to:” box.
- Then select how often you wish to check for new content. Default is once every 24 hours but the frequency can be as often as every hour.
- Then pick how many new posts you want to publish each time. this can be between 1-5 posts but will also depend on how much new content has been published on content site since the last time the RSS feed checked.
- Next up you can decide if you want to include the original title in the post or not using the tick box provided.
- Last step is to enter any other text (up to 100 characters) that you’d like to include on the posts. We advise putting your hashtag keywords here (why use hashtags with ZUBBit)
- Now your done – Press Save Feed.
Done it! You are now automatically publishing ZUBBit links from great content to your Social Media Channels on autopilot 24-7!
Want to fetch RSS content on autopilot too? well find how to Using Google Alerts for ZUBBit RSS